Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dream Cruise!!!!

I am leaving on Holland America's Westerdam on October 26th for a cruise around the Carribean for a week!!! I will post on the blog from the ship with all of the latest details and pictures so everyone can check out the cruise with me. I will then review the cruise for everyone to see if you would like to go on the Westerdam. I joined the Cruise Critic group going on this sailing and have met so many great people that we get to cruise with. We are going to have a blast!!!! So stay tuned and check out the updates after OCT. 26th. Smooth sailing!!!!

2 comments:

dropdeadgorgeous said...

We are cruising on Nov 11th leaving out of NOLA again, can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Wes for the shout out; but I think Bob has done all the work. All I did was really donations for the On Deck for the Cure which I'm pretty stoked about! See ya soon!!!