Saturday, September 27, 2008

Join Us For A Southern Caribbean Cruise in 2009!!!



WWW Vacation Group announces the Southern Caribbean Cruise October 25, 2009 for 7 days. The Holland America Luxury Cruise aboard the MS Westerdam will travel to South America and back and will include Half Moon Cay Bahamas, Aruba and Curacao. You can visit HAL by using the link below and check out the itinerary and dates. We hope all of our blogger friends and family can join us on this wonderful vacation. To learn more click on the link below for Cruise Critic and you can read reviews of the ship and the prior voyages. Our fearless cruise leader for this trip, once again, is the ever capable Mr. Bob Brickhouse. We appreciate his leadership and bid him and his cruise mate and wife Melinda, a great big shout out!!!!


9 comments:

CrusingBob said...

Hey Wes, your blog looks great for our Southern Caribbean cruise!

CrusingBob said...

Wes, I am trying to learn how to comment on your blog but still rusty. I wanted to say how all your family pictures are so nice. We also have a daughter, our schnauzer, Zoey. We have had two Shih Ztu's and three schnauzers.

CrusingBob said...

Wes, I just reviewed the Roll Call listings and I see that someone already started a Roll Call for our Southern Carib. cruise in '09 so looks like I am being retired for that cruise as our leader.

Bob

CrusingBob said...

Wes, just wanted to let you know that I introduced the four of us on the Southern Carib. Roll Call tonight-hope you don't mind.

Bob

CrusingBob said...

Wes, I just checked the Roll Call for next year's cruise and found it interesting that there has yet to be a welcome to the Roll Call. I don't want to judge but thought it was a little disappointing that the leader has yet to acknowledge my signing on for the cruise.

Bob

CrusingBob said...

Ward, at present I can only see dates to April 2010 for Solstice so I have to wait a few months or more. I wouldn't mind doing a Transatlantic which for 2009 is 13 days but can't see for 2010 maybe until some time early in 2009.

Bob

CrusingBob said...

Wes, if you are following the Roll Call for next year's cruise, you might see where I have asked dchip if he is organizing a M&G since I have seen no reference to it. We still haven't even gotten a welcome to the Roll Call because it is so inactive. I mentioned to you that is the problem with going too far out because people don't stay in contact.

Bob

George said...

Hi Wes, Jing and I want to say hi, and I hope that you both are doing well. Take good care.

CrusingBob said...

Wes, I meant to tell you how beautiful Hope was. I am so sorry for your loss and I know how much you must miss her.